Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2 Announcements

 
The Life of Martin Luther
# 1. Maddie & I have decided on another Junto book - Wives and Daughters. I saw the movie, so I sort of know what happens, although Masterpiece Theater flicks aren't always the most reliable in the true to the book department. It seemed interesting enough, though, so hopefully this will be a fun read. I can't find my brain this week, so I might be off on this one, but I think we're starting next Monday.

# 2. I'm reading The Bondage of the Will right now for school, and every day I get more and more hyped about the Reformation. In fact, I'm so excited, I'm declaring October to be Reformation Month here at Ex Libris. There are SO many good quotes and stories I keep coming across, I can't help but share them all with you! So expect to see random posts each week on the topic. Maybe I'll come up with something especially cool for October 31st. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment