Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Busy

I take pictures of scenery when I get bored @ my sister's photo shoots

I want to jump in that pile of leaves!

Besides the usual workload of self-inflicted schoolwork, I've been busy with errands, get-togethers, catching up on reading.....pretty much living a life. My dad's been in the hospital on and off since the 10th with a mysterious infection. I can never remember the official name for his disease (something like Non Alcoholic Liver Cirrhosis) but because he's on the transplant list, you have to be careful about the slightest fever. So we've been going to and from the hospital pretty often too. All this to say, there isn't much time to be on the computer. Ah well, at least I'm writing now.

Last fall was LAME, so in reaction I've made a mental list of fall-ish things I want to do this year. So far I've
  • Gone to a cornmaze
  • Gotten mums
  • Pressed flowers from the garden (is that really a fall thing? whatever)
  • Eaten candy corn
  • Walked through/taken pictures of the trees
  • Raked leaves
  • Been to a bonfire (there wasn't any marshmallow roasting or anything so I don't know if that counts ;-)
All that's left is to get pumpkins and celebrate Reformation Day and Thanksgiving! This October has been unusually warm, so it's been great to enjoy the nice weather longer. I couldn't imagine living somewhere without the four seasons.

If I don't post tomorrow, I'll be back Monday with the first Wives and Daughters post!

1 comment: