Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Traveling

Tomorrow, my sister and I are flying down to Florida to visit my aunt for a week. Not quite sure about everything the itinerary holds in store, but I do know that keywords such as "beach," "pool," and "Disney World" are involved. 

Excepting the unease I'm choosing to ignore which goes along with the idea of sitting in a chair 6 miles up in the sky for 2.5 hours, I'm looking forward to the trip. It's going to be really weird to go from 30 degrees in the morning to 75 in the evening. Oh the wonders of modern transportation.

I really like this picture...not sure why.
And it in no way relates to this post.

So anyways, no posts till the 8th. But I've had some ideas of things to write about, so maybe they'll turn up here when I get back. You were warned.

Oh, and today, I rediscovered this quote I had come across, and I liked it so much, I had to post it here: "Knowledge is proud that he has learned so much; wisdom is humble that he knows no more." (William Cowper) Is that not awesome?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah!! Have fun in Florida!! Where in FL are you going?? And I think you'll enjoy the plane ride. Besides, just think about how it's 2.5 hours to do nothing but read! :P Oh, and I love the quote!! I'm taking it if you don't mind. Now the picture, not so much...the poor lady is deep in thought, having quality time to herself, and the other lady is stalking her!!! I feel for her. :/

    ReplyDelete