Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Some holiday wisdom

Just emerging out of the mire of writing to share this gem. I contemplated being less gossipy by blurring out the name, but then there'd be all those fun copyright festivities. This catch-22 of charitable infringement probably should have been a sign to keep my mouth shut altogether, but I guess I need more sanctification.

 

I have so many questions. If "God's provision" is like air, and we're supposed to exhale it, doesn't exhaling mean you're getting rid of air from your lungs? So are we supposed to get rid of "God's provision"? What exactly happens spiritually when you exhale?  Or is it that peace exhales "God's provision"? How does that work? Is it like yoga? What if I'm having a laughing fit and I can't exhale? Am I at the mercy of worry? I need answers. Or at least more objects of sentences.

1 comment:

  1. I've just been slogging through Tolkien and his "the shadow can only mock, not make" themes, but I can't figure out the logic in worry equaling a mockery of belief. I guess exhaling is like letting go? Peace is belief belief done right? So belief done wrong clings on to troubles, and belief done right releases them? Maybe?

    ReplyDelete