Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Calvin 500

For those who are reading Calvin's Institutes this year, here are some helpful resources to guide your reading:

Those at Reformation21 are writing a daily post about each day's reading of the Institutes. Here's the link.

Here, here, and here are some reading schedules which will get you through the book this year.

I've had my eye on A Theological Guide to Calvin's Institutes for a while now. The whole Calvin 500 thing gives me the perfect excuse to get it! Speaking of books on Calvin, John Calvin: A Heart for Devotion, Doctrine, Doxology looks pretty interesting. Although I haven't been able to read any parts of it yet online, I'm sure its very good; the list of contributors consists of a lot of theological bigwigs. :-)

1 comment:

  1. thanks!!!! That second reading schedule is exactly what I wanted!!!!

    ReplyDelete